I am a successful stock market trader with a life long passion for the study of financial markets. My expertise lies primarily in:
1. A deep knowledge of methodologies of forming and testing theories in financial economics.
2. A strong and intuitive understanding of statistics and statistical methods.
3. A deep understanding of expectations formation in housing markets and stock markets.
4. A broad understanding of various schools of thoughts in academic literature on financial economics. E.g. the efficient markets hypothesis and behavioral economics
5. Ten years practical experience of successfully trading stock markets for a living. Returns after taxes and costs average 28% p.a. for a cumulative return of 1080%.
My main influences are Karl Popper (Philosophy of Science), Robert Shiller (Behavioral Economics) and George Soros (Reflexivity in Financial Markets).